Our Cancellation Policy, please read it carefully.
If you need to cancel your workshop registration and/or your tent and meals reservation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. Timeline for a cancellation will depend on the date of your cancellation email. Please note that our policy applies to both workshop registration fees as well as tent & meals reservations. The College of Extending Learning (CEL) classes have a separate cancellation policy which will apply only to CEL registration fees.
– Canceling a registration 21+ days prior to workshop = 100% refund less a $50 administrative fee
– Canceling a registration 14-20 days before workshop = 50% refund less a $50 administrative fee
– Canceling less than 14 days before first day of workshop = no refund.
– Refunds will be issued to the credit card you paid with, once a refund form has been submitted.
– While we understand that unforeseen circumstances sometimes require students to cancel at the last minute, we cannot make individual exceptions to our policy. The SNFC may occasionally need to cancel a workshop due to low enrollment, instructor request, or circumstances beyond our control. We will notify you, whenever possible, 14 days before the start date, and you will receive a 100% refund.