- Option 1: Three meals per day = $44/day
Option 2: Purchase meals individually (arrival and departure days only)
- Breakfast = $13/day
- Lunch = $10/day
- Dinner= $21/day
NOTE: If you stay on campus then you must take our meal plan. We happily accomodate dietary restrictions with advance notice (on your reservation form). There is a limited amount of space for you to store some dry and refrigerated food items while at the Field Campus. NO food is allowed in tents due to bears in the area.
Option 1: Full onsite accommodations = $24/night
Use of 10' by 10' tent or 10' by 12' tent on a wooden platform
(expect double occupancy in tents)
- Mattresses on cots or on the floor with access to hot showers and washrooms
- Use of 10' by 10' tent or 10' by 12' tent on a wooden platform
Option 2: Partial onsite accommodations = $12/night
- Access to hot showers and washrooms
- Bring your own tent or RV
- Option 3: Alternative lodging offsite (Accomodations in Bassetts and Sierra City)
- My Sisters Cottage in Sierra City offers a 30% discount for SNFC students.