Please read our cancellation policy before requesting a refund:
College of Professional & Global Education (CPaGE) classes have a separate cancellation policy which will apply only to CPaGE registration fees.
If you need to cancel your Workshop registration and/or your tent and meals reservation, please fill out the refund form. Timeline for a cancellation will depend on the date of your cancellation email. Please note that our policy applies to both workshop registration fees as well as tent & meals reservations.
- Canceling a registration 21+ days prior to workshop = 100% refund less a $50 administrative fee
- Canceling a registration 14-20 days before workshop = 50% refund less a $50 administrative fee
- Canceling less than 14 days before first day of workshop = no refund
- Refunds will be issued to the credit card you paid with, once a refund form has been submitted.
- If you are waitlisted for a workshop or class: Please fill out the registration form with your intended class, lodging, and meal options but do not submit payment. If you are admitted into the workshop or class, we will work with you to submit payment.
While we understand that unforeseen circumstances sometimes require students to cancel at the last minute, we cannot make individual exceptions to our policy. The SNFC may occasionally need to cancel a workshop due to low enrollment, instructor request, or circumstances beyond our control. We will notify you, whenever possible, 14 days before the start date, and you will receive a 100% refund.