Registration for Summer 2023 will open in February.
Each summer, the Sierra Nevada Field Campus offers both accredited classes and non-credit workshops. The registration process for each of the two types of classes requires separate instructions and processes. Registration for accredited classes is offered through the College of Professional & Global Education (CPaGE). Registration for non-credit workshops are offered through the University Corporation (UCorp), a San Francisco State University entity.
As part of the process of registering for classes you will also make a reservation for your meals and tent. Off campus accommodations are also available. Please note that you may reserve the meal plan even if you are not staying on campus.
Registration for Workshops
- Complete the SNFC Registration Form
- Make payment through UCorp (workshop fee and meals/housing fees) via the CashNet button at the end of the form.
- If a workshop is FULL you may join the waitlist on the SNFC registration form.
SNFC registration is complete once you have made payment to UCorp.
Questions about registration? Email us at email@example.com
Need a refund? Read our cancellation and refund policy.
Registration for Accredited Classes
- Complete class registration and pay for your class through the CEL website. Then,
- Complete the SNFC Registration Form to reserve and pay for tent + meals.
- If a class is FULL, please email SNFC Director to join the waitlist: firstname.lastname@example.org.
SNFC registration is complete once you have made payment to both CEL and UCorp.
For assistance contact CEL Enrollment Services:
Email: email@example.com M - F: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Phone: (415) 405-7700 M - F: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Need a refund? Read CEL's refund policy.
Please bring proof of COVID vaccination. All individuals who access Campus/Programs must be Fully Vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus, as defined by CSU policy, subject to the terms and limited Exemptions described in this policy, as well as comply with Other Safety Measures established on each campus. Read the CSU policy here.